Band Backers Update June 5, 2023
Good morning, Band Backer Families!
It was wonderful to see all the new and returning faces at Saturday’s Mini Band Camp. I hear the kids were out selling ads for the Program Guide in full force this weekend! Great job!
Updates on Program Guide:
- no ad drop-off on Wednesday, June 14th because of graduation (there was a typo on the list in your folders)
- Both inside covers and the back cover have been sold! Please do not try to sell these as they have been taken.
- Please join us on Wednesday, June 7th at 6:30 pm to clean out the greenhouse. Bring work gloves.
- Graduation is scheduled for Wednesday, June 14th . The time has not yet been determined. The rain date is Thursday, June 15th .
Remind Sign-Up Codes:
- Remember to sign up for your student’s Remind updates from Mr. Stuppler. Text the codes corresponding with your student’s graduating year in the message to 81010. The codes are as follows: seniors @shsbkmb24; juniors @shsbkmb25; sophomores @shsbkmb26; freshmen (and eighth graders) @shsbkmb27
- Also sign up for updates from the Band Backers (it will say the owner of the class is Dawn Dickau, our corresponding secretary). Text @bkmbb in the message to 81010.
- You can also use the codes in the Remind app that is available in your phone’s app store.
- Remember to sign up for an account at https://www.southingtonbkmb.com/. These weekly messages will be on the website.
- Also included on the website is the band’s calendar. Check there for dates and times for practices, games, concerts, and competitions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or reach out to Bridget Ceruti at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a new band family.
Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
Southington Band Backer President